31 May 2015

Entering the Story

What a beautiful Lord's Day it is, Father God!  Thank You for the blessings of friends, of church family, of the joy that comes from being able to call You "Father"!  Thank You for YOU!  Thank You that we don't worship an idea - How amazing that we are created in Your image, the Living God-in-three-persons!  How mind-boggling that we are called to enter into Your story, the story of the One who created the universe out of NOTHING!   What a blessing to know that Scripture is our story of being with You, not just some rule book we have to follow in order to earn Your favor.  Help me to enter into Your story with thanksgiving in my heart!  O Holy Spirit, I want to find the part that I can play in bringing in Your Kingdom.  Give me eyes to see it, and ears to hear Your guidance.  Don't let me think of anybody as not worthy of Your love and salvation.  I'M not worthy - and yet You love me - how amazing is that!  Help me to enter into the story of that love and spread its Good News everywhere I go.  Always for Your sake, Lord Jesus; always for Your glory, Heavenly Father; always with You, O Sacred Spirit - Always and everywhere - Hallelujah!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment