11 July 2015

Lifting this day!

Heavenly Father-God, what a joy and blessing to wake up and know that You are with us every single morning!  Whatever there is within this day, I know that I can make it through because You are with me; comforting me, strengthening me and cheering me on.  Take hold of my hand, O Holy Spirit, and guide me to walk in Your will.  Let me remember Your love, O Holy Jesus, that I may let it overflow out of my life into the lives of all I come into contact. Guard my tongue, merciful Father, so that I may think carefully of Your mighty grace before speaking.  Where there are decisions to be made, may they be made thoughtfully while listening for Your guidance.  Open the door to all the good I might achieve by Your strength, and lock and bolt the way to any action that would bring harm to others or myself, I ask.  I lift this entire day up to You, FatherSonSpirit, great and glorious Three-in-One, for it is Yours!  In the Name above all names - Come, Lord Jesus!  Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment